The Montana Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) announced today that seven of its driver license offices will be open on Martin Luther King Day in order to provide additional options for customers to renew or replace Montana driver licenses.
MVD offices in Billings, Bozeman, Butte, Great Falls, Helena, Kalispell, and Missoula will be open on Monday, January 20, from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm. No appointments are necessary on Martin Luther King Day; all walk-in customers will be assisted on a first-come, first-served basis. The following services will be offered:
• Driver license renewal or replacement
• State ID cards
• Real ID
• Driver license transfers from out of state
Services involving testing or Foreign Nationals will not be available.
In addition to the seven MVD offices, MVD Express in Billings will be open for driver license services as well as vehicle registrations. Convenience fees apply.
Participating driver license offices are located at:
• Billings – 615 S. 27th St.
• Bozeman – 2005 Gilkerson Dr.
• Butte – 3611 Wynne Ave.
• Great Falls – 207 Smelter Ave. NE #3
• Helena – 2100 11th Ave.
• Kalispell – 1325 U.S. Hwy 2 W
• Missoula – 2681 Palmer St. #1707
• MVD Express Billings – 900 S 24th St. W #4
For more information, call (406) 444-3933 or email email@example.com.
The post Driver License Services Available on Martin Luther King Day appeared first on Montana Department of Justice.