PENSACOLA, Flo. (WKRG) — NASA confirmed on their blog that SpaceX Crew Dragon will splashdown in Pensacola Florida on Sunday, August 2, 2020.
Weather conditions according to NASA are a “Go” but Hurricane Isaias will still be monitored and evaluate any impact the storm may have on the splashdown sight.
SpaceX will monitor weather conditions until 2.5 hours before scheduled undocking when the they will proceed with departure. Splashdown is scheduled for 6:34 PM local time.
Live coverage will begin at 4:15 PM here.
Click here to read the 10 things you need to know from NASA on this historic splashdown.
- NASA confirms SpaceX Crew Dragon will splashdown in Pensacola
- Coke to debut Coke with Coffee drinks next year
- Lawmaker warns OKC Thunder players against kneeling, threatens team’s tax benefits
- Decatur traffic stop leads to marijuana arrest
- Second stimulus checks: Where things stand on $1,200 payments as August begins