The City Center Market rent-by-the-hour commercial kitchen is OPEN!
Details on fees and how to register to use it are here: http://www.cityofflorence.com/resources/city-center-market
The 800 square foot commercial kitchen is outfitted with the major equipment and facilities to support food entrepreneurs as they grow their businesses and enhance our food culture. Amenities include:
- 6-burner gas stove and ovens
- Stock pot range
- Bakers’ depth convection ovens
- Proofing/warming boxes
- Meat Slicer
- 30-qt. commercial stand mixer
- Large-capacity food processor
- Large-capacity ice maker
- Short and long-term refrigeration and freezer space
- Lockable dry storage
- Ample work and dish-washing space
This commercial production facility can:
- Provide growth opportunities to start-up small businesses by lowering cost barriers.
- Provide a space for nutrition education and training for the public.
- Expand opportunities for farmers to create value-added products and extend the availability of fruits and vegetables beyond traditional harvest seasons.
- Complement retail opportunities at the farmers market.
- Provide a base of operations for caterers, food trucks, feeding programs, and meal prep/delivery businesses.
For scheduling and use information first check resources posted online:
Contact Jennie Williamson Pezé at 843-665-2047